This toilet paper pumpkin makes toilet paper not just for the bathroom anymore!
Toilet Paper Pumpkin Supplies Needed:
* 1 Roll of Toilet Paper
* 1 small Brown Paper Lunch Bag
* 1 22"x22" Square of Orange Fabric
* 1 12"x3" Strip of Green Gingham Fabric
* Natural Color Raffia (optional)
1. Lay the orange fabric square on a flat surface.
2. Place roll of toilet paper in the center of the orange fabric.
3. Gather up the edges of the orange fabric and tuck into the hole of the toilet paper roll.
4. Lay the green fabric strip and some raffia over top of the hole.
5. Twist up the brown paper bag, starting at the bottom, towards the top. Then fold the twist in half. 6. Insert the twisted paper bag over the green fabric and raffia into the hole with ends of bag going down into the tube. This is the stem.
Sign up today for my free monthly newletter!